Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Justin Hendrix comes to class

Justin Hendrix -- comes to class April 20th!
You will pitch

[in his own words]
I'm Executive Director at NYC Media Lab. I connect companies seeking to advance emerging media technologies with New York City’s universities to drive entrepreneurship, R&D and innovation. Launched by the New York City Economic Development Corporation, NYU and Columbia University, NYC Media Lab is a public-private partnership encompassing the universities of NYC and corporate members such as Associated Press, Audible, Hearst, ESPN, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, Bloomberg, Weather Company, NBCUniversal, Viacom and Verizon. 

The Lab's interests range across disciplines from data science to design to engineering, and its programs include seed R&D projects with member companies as well as The Combine, an early stage accelerator program that encourages digital media startup entrepreneurship and technology commercialization on the City’s campuses. 

Previously I was Vice President, Business Development & Innovation for The Economist, where I directed prototyping and commercialization of new digital media business concepts. I completed a Bachelor of Arts from the College of William & Mary and a Master of Science in Technology Commercialization from the McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin. 

I live in Brooklyn. I tweet at @justinhendrix- opinions expressed here or there are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment