Friday, January 26, 2018

Examples of Memory Homework

MEMORY

I went to Milan this summer and went to a swimming pool with my friend.
Why I pick this memory is I really love water, but couldn't swim at all and It was my first time floating on the water!!! It's one of my best memorable moment in my life!!
It was kind of hard to recreate the exact scene as I remembered it, because of the limitation of 3d models. 
So I tried to represent my enjoyable feeling through this scene. 

Instead of using Maya, I used Unity.














////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



"recreate a MEMORY"

When: During my most recent visit to India - summer 2017

Our Drive to Dudsagar Waterfalls, GOA, India

The time was the heart of Monsoon Season. The jeep track was closed due to heavy rain as the river was overflowing the track in 3 junctions. With the help of locals - we took a very risky track to the falls by driving motor bikes along the railway track for 45 mins and then through the forest crossing the closed jeep track a couple of times followed by an hour trek. One of the most adventurous trips ever.



 This is the only video that looks safe. I can always show you the other videos in class.

Tech Tools:
1. 3D warehouse - downloaded the best colada file I could find.
2. Maya to trim it up. Merge the mesh. Export to Unreal Engine.
3. Unreal Engine - Import, Position, Orientation, Lighting.

Self Realization - Skills to improve on:
1. Better camera positioning to make the shot amazing
2. Creating rain in Unreal Engine
3. Creating Terrain with ups and downs









Those are all the screenshots. Here is also a look of what I call my studio/scene

No comments:

Post a Comment