Thursday, November 17, 2016

2017 Artist In Residence Call for Proposals

2017 Artist In Residence Call for Proposals

20160621 133117 resized
Programmer Luibo Borissov and Executive Director Carol Parkinson
Announcing the 2017 Harvestworks Artist in Residence Call for Proposals. DEADLINE: JANUARY 4, 2017. Applications will be available next week!
Tommy and Okkyung
Programmer Tommy Martinez and Composer Okkyung Lee
The residence has left me full of ideas for how I can use what I’ve learned here and I think I’ll feel the results for a long time. There are many new ideas buzzing about my head that I’m longing to try now. I want to do more multi-speaker work after this but I think the creative stimulus will also spill over into other work.- Viv Corringham AIR 2015
***

Studio News

TheEncounter
The Encounter
After viewing The Encounter, the awesome binaural play at the Golden Theater on Broadway, our friends at Hyphen Hub offered us a behind the scenes tour of the sound stage and a interview with the sound team at the show. It was a fantastic 3-D stereo sound sensation for the listener.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment