Friday, February 2, 2018

Homework -- Class 2 -- Software Tutorial

Hello everyone! Sorry for my late post.

The tutorial is divided into 3 parts: using Photoshop to create Image Target; using PS +AfterEffects to create a simple animation; Uploading to Aurasma. Feel free to skip the tutorial if you already know how to use the software.

Using the Adobe software and Aurasma is only one of the common ways to create a video overlay. Please keep in mind that you do not have to follow what I did in the video; you do not have to use PS or AE even Aurasma. And more importantly, you do not have to create a video overlay as your homework. Try anything that you think is fun in print-based AR. Free your mind and have fun!









My name is Siyuan and my email is sq496@nyu.edu. Don't hesitate to email me or send me a message on Slack if you have any question.

If you do not have the Adobe software or any other hardware device you want to use for the AR class, ask Elton (http://engineering.nyu.edu/people/elton-kwok) for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment